4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinglesham Court, Maidstone, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Playroom that can be used as a 5th bedroom
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (73)
A truly stunning example of a sympathetically extended family home, which really does need to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
For growing families out there the space and layout on offer here is sure to please. The children will have their very own playroom where they can play with toys, complete their homework or invite their friends over whilst the adults relax in peace with their feet up in the cosy lounge.
The country-style kitchen leads directly out onto the generous sized conservatory, perfect for inviting your loved ones over for a bite to eat and a catch up. If the weathers on your side, open up the French doors onto the garden and fire up the coals on the barbecue!
The current owners have extended this property to accommodate their family, which therefore means there are four generous sized bedrooms to choose from, so there shouldn’t be any arguments over who gets the biggest room!
On the weekend why not gather the family together and take a leisurely stroll to nearby Mote park and spend the day taking in the scenic nature and wildlife on offer, the kids can play in the multiple playgrounds too whilst the adults relax with a well-earned coffee and a slice of cake from the café!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Kitchen Area: 13'2 x 9'3 (4.02m x 2.82m)
- Conservatory: 13'4 x 11'4 (4.07m x 3.46m)
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 10'2 (4.09m x 3.10m)
- Play Room: 21'9 x 7'8 (6.63m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'3 (3.66m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 6'7 (3.38m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'0 x 8'3 (3.66m x 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 6'3 (1.91m x 1.91m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51246141.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13144155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.