1 bedroom flat for saleBambridge Court, Maidstone, Kent
- Modern first floor 1 bedroom apartment set within a gated development
- Allocated parking & additional visitors parking
- Lift access
- Close to town centre, transport & motorway links
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Are you looking to take your first step onto the property ladder? Maybe you’re looking to downsize to a smaller home? Well no matter what your situation is this large modern 1 bedroom apartment is sure to please.
Set within a modern gated development on the edge of the town centre, here you will enjoy the best of both worlds with scenic riverside walks on a sunny afternoon as well as dinner and drinks in the evening without the worry of expensive taxi rides home.
For the commuters out there, Maidstone east station with its direct line into central London within the hour is just a short walk from here, in addition the motorway links are very accessible making that daily commute a little easier.
Inside the apartment, natural light floods in through the Juliet balcony giving a light and airy feel throughout. For those who are keen to entertain their guests and loved ones, the layout here is perfect with an open plan kitchen living area. This allows you to rustle up your signature dish, whilst still being able to chat away to your guests.
Once your guests have left, treat yourself to a relaxing bath in the spacious modern bathroom and soak your troubles away, then retreat to the larger than average bedroom for some beauty sleep before waking up and doing it all again!
What the Owner says:
We have lived here since 2012 and have loved how conveniently located our home is. I work in Maidstone town centre and take a short walk to the office every day saving me lots of money on parking and petrol which is great.
My partner works from home a lot and having enough space for an office area has been a real benefit for us. We will be sad to say goodbye to our first home, but are excited to take the next step on the ladder. We hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as we have.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'6 x 11'6 (5.03m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'1 x 7'3 (2.47m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 6'3 (2.52m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 9'9 (5.08m x 2.97m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51246351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.