2 bedroom flat for sale13/1 Lochend Park View, Easter Road, Edinburgh
NEW FIXED PRICE - Located in the bustling Easter Road area of Edinburgh, and set within a landscaped cul-de-sac development, this stylish 2-bedroom raised ground-floor corner flat enjoys appealing open plan living, a sunny private balcony and access to secure underground parking.
Viewings: By appointment, please telephone Braemore Sales 0131 624 6667
• Convenient city location
• Contemporary factored development
• Raised ground-floor corner flat
• Secure entry system
• Hall with storage
• Open-plan living/dining area
• Well-equipped kitchen
• Private southwest-facing balcony
• Sunny master bedroom
• En-suite shower room
• 1 Further double bedroom
• Attractive bathroom
• Secure underground parking
• Well-kept communal grounds
• GCH & DG
• Council Tax Band - B
• EPC Rating - C
Situated just two miles from the city centre, this popular area is focused around the bustling Easter Road, with its eclectic array of independent shops, pubs, takeouts and eateries. Further amenities, incorporating high-street retail outlets and supermarkets, can also be found in nearby Meadowbank Shopping Park. For
local outdoor recreation, the area enjoys such scenic open spaces as Lochend Park and Holyrood Park, home to Edinburgh’s iconic Arthur’s Seat. Due to the area’s easterly location, Portobello’s much-loved sandy seafront is also just a short bus ride away. Sports enthusiasts are well-catered for at Meadowbank Sports
Centre with a gym, a sports hall, outdoor pitches and an outdoor running track. With Easter Road adjoining the A1 thoroughfare, the area benefits from excellent transport links across the city and further afield, including 24-hour bus services. Wide-ranging local schooling options include the well-regarded Hermitage Park Primary School and the Leith Academy, whilst many of the capital’s prestigious independent schools are also easily accessible.
Home Report Value: £175,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51247023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.