2 bedroom flat for saleCurtain Road, Shoreditch, EC2A
- Superb two bedroom maisonette in the heart of Shoreditch
- Set on the first floor in secure, modern building
- Reception room with ample dining space and Juliet balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Additional separate shower room
- Fantastic location moments from Hoxton Square and the City
Offering beautifully proportioned accommodation, within a central Shoreditch residential block, this spacious two bedroom maisonette enjoys naturally light and airy rooms throughout and a fantastic location.
Curtain Road is ideally located in the heart of Shoreditch and as such benefits from the wealth of bars, restaurants and coffee houses that there are on offer while Bishopsgate and the City are also very close by. The nearest station is Old Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.