Studio flat for saleDurnsford Road, Earlsfield, SW19
- Lovely ground floor studio flat in excellent location
- Secluded within a modern development
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Light and spacious living space
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern shower room and built in wardrobe
- Help to Buy in available
- Benefits from additional storage and a parking space
Located in a enviable location in Wimbledon, this lovely ground floor studio flat is finished to an excellent standard and boasts light and spacious living space and benefits from extra storage and a parking space.
Durnsford Road, is within easy reach of the extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants in Wimbledon, while the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Park are just moments away. The closest underground station is Wimbledon Park for excellent transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.