2 bedroom flat for saleCharles Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38
- Newly converted apartment
- Beautiful white gloss kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Top floor
- Hotel like bathroom
- Bike racks to the front
- Overlooking Gensing Gardens
- Close to St Leonards popular amenities
Beautifully converted apartment in the most sought after St Leonards location meaning easy access to main line station, busy cafes, restaurants and antique stores. The top floor apartment over looks the stunning Gensing Gardens and has accommodation of entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, two double bedrooms master having en-suite facilities and built-in cupboard and there is a modern presented family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8438707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.