3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Road, Faversham, Kent
- Thoughtfully extended 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Deceptively spacious ground floor
- Popular location
- Within easy reach of town
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Having been thoughtfully extended on the ground floor, this attractive semi detached house now offers larger than average living accommodation. This home would be highly suited to a young and growing family or those that need a home office/study; it even has potential to accommodate an older relative.
The large lounge is an ideal place for all the family to relax plus the large dining room is a perfect place for formal entertaining. Leading off the kitchen, is a breakfast room a great place to start the day before the children leave for school. There is a useful study on the ground floor which could be used as a 4th bedroom, making it ideal for those that work from home and potentially allowing space for an older relative. Outside, the pleasing gardens are easy to maintain and offer a good degree of privacy.
Being offered for sale with no onward chain, this property is likely to prove popular.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'2 x 12'11 (5.54m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room: 15'8 x 9'0 (4.78m x 2.75m)
- Study: 9'0 x 6'5 (2.75m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 9'0 (4.30m x 2.75m)
- Breakfast Room: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- Lean To
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 9'3 (4.32m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'8 (3.43m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 7'5 (3.48m x 2.26m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 16'8 x 8'4 (5.08m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51248235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.