3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
Help To Buy available from £291,960
WE WILL PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY - saving you £8,248!
The Buckingham is a stunning three bedroom property set on this thriving development in Aylesbury.
The new community of Berryfields lies on the outskirts of Aylesbury. In this 181-acre area of leafy parkland dotted with houses and apartment buildings, there are local independent shops and services, three schools and a gym; as well as recreation areas with cycleways, bridleways and footpaths.
Berryfields is a gateway to the charming Vale of Aylesbury at the foot of the Chiltern Hills - a protected beauty spot where you'll find dozens of country pubs, pretty market towns and grand country houses. A short drive away is Aylesbury, with its extensive mix of shopping, markets, leisure facilities and culture, while London is just an hour away by train.
Martin Grant's exclusive new Kingsfield Park development sits at the heart of this idyllic community, bringing a collection of elegant, high-specification family homes which tastefully incorporate aspects of local architecture with our signature superior finishes.
- Contemporary high specification homes
- Commutable to London in 1 hour
- Top schooling nearby
- Vast open green spaces to explore
- It's a great time to buy! (Low interest rates and fixed mortgages available)
Martin Grant include some fantastic finishes as standard -
- Integrated fridge/freezer.
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters,
- LED under unit strip lighting,
- Choice of vinyl flooring
- Built-in oven, gas hob, cooker hood , glass splash back behind cooker
- Soft close drawers
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
-White suite with polished chrome bath fittings & white heated towel rail
- Half height ceramic wall tiling to selected walls
-Tiled shower enclosures (en-suite)
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters
Images shown are examples from our Martin Grant show home.
• 3 Bedrooms
• Living Room
• Kitchen/Dining Room
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNH170320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Development, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.