3 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Street, Haworth, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is E
- Spacious Double Underdwelling
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Raised Patio & Garden With Summerhouse
- Good Size Drive & Car Port
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this deceptively spacious three bedroom double underdwelling, situated in the ever popular village location of Haworth, close to local attractions including the famous cobbled Main Street, The Bronte Parsonage Museum, and the Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway. The accommodation comprises of a dining kitchen having slate flooring, a range of base and wall mounted units, two double glazed windows to the front. The lounge has double glazed windows to the front and a door leading to the patio, a radiator, and an electric fire in feature fireplace. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, and the house bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin, a WC, and double glazed window to the front. Externally the property has a raised patio with decking, a garden with summerhouse, and a good size driveway leading to a car port, which has 3 useful workshops and a seperate WC. EPC rating is E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51249354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8386246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.