Studio flat for saleMill House, Windmill Place, Southall/Hanwell, UB2
- Stunning + Chic Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Contemporary And Sleek Interiors
- Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Kitchen With Lounge and Breakfast Bar
- Integrated Appliances
- Beautifully Appointed Bathroom Suite
- Gated Residential Development
- On Site Parking
- Nestled In Between Hanwell, Ealing + Southall
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A development of sheer elegance and convenience, set within the boundaries of this residential gated development comes this BRAND NEW ground floor apartment. Snuggled within its cosy 226 sq.ft comes a lavish fitted kitchen/ breakfast open plan with a lounge, bedroom area with fitted wardrobes and a beautifully appointed bathroom suite. Further attributes embrace a 250 year lease, parking, double glazed windows and electric heating.
Ideally located off Windmill Lane the property is simply spoilt for choice with a diverse range of local amenities off the Uxbridge Road towards Southall, Hanwell and Greenford. For those commuting to The City, Hanwell Station can be found within 0.7 miles and Great West Road A40 and A406 are all within a short drive connecting you to neighbouring towns.
No Onward Chain!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51249798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.