2 bedroom house for saleVictoria Street, Wheelton, Chorley
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Cottage with Character
- Spacious Lounge Leading to Dining Kitchen, Utility Room
- Good Size Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Popular Village Location Of Wheelton
- VIEWING A MUST
An opportunity to purchase a two bedroom mi terraced cottage offered for sale with no onward chain delay and set in the wonderful village of Wheelton.
Wheelton is ideally placed for the local countryside, local amenities and motorway links are close by.
The property comprises of a lounge with beamed ceiling and log burner, kitchen/diner with a range of fitted wall and base units and appliances, utility room with space for washing machine and dryer.
To the first floor, there are two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Also on the first floor is the family bathroom. The bathroom has a three piece suite in white.
Externally, to the rear there is a private courtyard.
The property oozed character and viewings are highly recommended.
What The Agent Says
This cottage is positioned within a sought after residential location within Wheelton and is a must view property to appreciate the quality of the living accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51251175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 159288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.