3 bedroom flat for saleWestminster Green, Dean Ryle Street, Westminster, London, SW1P
- Three Bedroom Apartment Located In Westminster Green
- 6th Floor Of 10 Floors (Lift)
- Separate Integrated Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms (2 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Reception
- High Ceilings
- Secure Underground Parking
- 24 Hour Porter, Residents Gymnasium & Business Suite
- Moments From The River Thames & Houses Of Parliament
- Within Walking Distance To St James' Park & Westminster Tube Links
A bright and beautifully presented apartment located on the 6th floor of this popular development in the heart of Westminster. The living space offers an impressive reception room with dual aspect and high ceilings, separate modern integrated kitchen, three double bedrooms with two benefiting from en-suites and a third family bathroom. Further benefits include a large storage cupboard, wood flooring and secure underground parking. Westminster Green has residents facilities which include a 24 hour concierge service, business suite, residents gymnasium and is just moments from the River Thames, Houses of Parliament and local shopping facilities. Victoria, St James' Park Tube and Westminster Tube services are all within walking distance.
Service Charges: £6,678.48 per annum
Long Leasehold: 987 years remaining plus Share Of Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.