3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalvern Way, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 874 Sqft Modern Semi-Detached House
- Sitting Room Overlooking Small Green
- Quality Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Replacement Double Glazing And Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A bright and spacious semi-detached family home having undergone refurbishment to a high standard. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance-way, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room with integral fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, granite work surfaces, door to rear garden and doors to double glazed conservatory.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms with bedrooms one and two having fitted recessed wardrobe cupboards and the refitted bathroom/WC.
Outside, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and the garage is located in a nearby compound.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the standard of finish, together with its convenient location.
We understand early vacant possession may be possible as there is no onward chain.
The village of Nyetimber is located to the west of Bognor Regis and within the parish of Pagham. It offers some local facilities including: a convenience food store, post office, newsagents and several public houses. Local infants and juniors schools can be found at the nearby village of Rose Green amongst other facilities. A regular bus service links the village to the nearby Bognor Regis town centre which offers a more comprehensive range of facilities and a train link from Bognor Regis will terminate at London Victoria. The Cathedral City of Chichester can be found within seven miles and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse within ten miles of Nyetimber.
A superbly presented semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Nyetimber and Rose Green villages.
Sitting Room 14'2 (4.32m) x 13'5 (4.09m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'5 (5m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Conservatory 8'10 (2.69m) x 7'7 (2.31m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'0 (3.35m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Bedroom 2 10'5 (3.18m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Bedroom 3 7'6 (2.29m) x 6'2 (1.88m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51251316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 258270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.