2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleButlers Meadow, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1XP
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN WARTON - CLOSE TO BAE SYSTEMS & OFFERING OFF ROAD PARKING *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom end terrace property situated in a popular residential location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and BAE Systems, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large laid to lawn front garden with driveway parking for up to two vehicles and a low maintenance paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.