3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHazleton Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house in popular Waterlooville location
- Stunning kitchen area
- Additional loft room
- Extended accommodation
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This fabulous end of terraced house sitting in a very popular part of Waterlooville has much more than first meets the eye. As you pull up on your drive and make your way inside you’ll be delighted with the amount of accommodation on offer.The lounge is a great size and leads into the family room giving you plenty of living space. You’ll find this leads into a nice dining area and in turn the fabulous kitchen area complete with sky lights and integrated appliances making this the real hub of the home. You’ll find this space offers a real social feel and will be where the family catches up after a busy day at work and school.Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and lovely family bathroom. The third bedroom has an access into the loft room which is currently being used as a bedroom giving you extra space that many other homes won’t be able to offer. Outside the rear garden is a nice size and will offer the family plenty of space to enjoy when the weather allows. With lawn and paved areas, there is space for large toys and also an outside dining area. In addition to the parking at the front there is also a further garage in block for additional storage. A superb family home just awaiting its next lucky owners.
What the Owner says:
We’ve enjoyed our time here and are delighted with how the kitchen came out. It’s totally transformed this part of the house and the flow works so well.We also like that fact that we can get several vehicles out the front of the property and there’s plenty of street parking when we get visitors at weekends.We are offering the home with no forward chain and hope someone likes what we have to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 22'3 x 10'1 (6.79m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'2 x 9'0 (4.32m x 2.75m)
- Dining Area: 8'9 x 8'0 (2.67m x 2.44m)
- Family Room: 14'4 x 6'3 (4.37m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 8'4 (3.69m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 9'6 (3.00m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 6'7 (2.80m x 2.01m)
- Loft Room: 16'4 x 12'5 (4.98m x 3.79m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51254952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.