3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Crockham Hill, Edenbridge
- RAGSTONE VICTORIAN COTTAGE FOR RENOVATION
- LARGE PART-WALLED GARDEN
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- SITTING & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION (STPP)
- VILLAGE SETTING 10 MINS DRIVE FROM OXTED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A RARE RENOVATION OPPORTUNITY WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE COMMUNITY IN AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING BEAUTY, JUST 10 MINS DRIVE FROM OXTED STATION ((LONDON BRIDGE/VICTORIA - UNDER 40 MINS)
This attractive early Victorian ragstone semi-detached cottage requiring refurbishment and modernisation, is located in the heart of Crockham Hill, with its pub, church, village hall and highly regarded primary and pre-school. Offering two/three bedrooms, large first floor bathroom and well-proportioned reception space, the property offers excellent scope to create a most appealing family home with a generously sized, secluded garden and driveway parking for two cars.
Points Of Note - - MANY ATTRACTIVE FEATURES INCLUDING BRICK FIREPLACES AND LARGE FRENCH DOORS
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH HIGH CUPBOARD HOUSING METERS & FUSE BOX
- SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION OFFERING A STUDY/HOME OFFICE/ADDITIONAL BEDROOM WITH WINDOWS TO THE FRONT & SIDE, WALL MOUNTED BOILER & FITTED CORNER CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH BRICK FIREPLACE, QUARRY TILED HEARTH, UNDERSTAIRS CUPBOARD AND FRENCH DOORS TO THE CONSERVATORY
- ADJOINING DINING AREA WITH BRICK FIREPLACE, QUARRY TILED HEARTH & WALL LIGHT POINTS
- KITCHEN WITH BASE & WALL CUPBOARDS/DRAWERS, SPACE FOR AN UNDERCOUNTER FRIDGE, INSET STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH MIXER TAP AND DRAINER, TILED SPLASHBACKS & SPACE/PLUMBING FOR A
WASHING MACHINE. SLIDING GLAZED DOOR TO THE DINING ROOM & DOOR OUT TO THE CONSERVATORY
- ALUMINIUM GLAZED CONSERVATORY WITH DOOR TO GARDEN & OPENING WINDOWS
- STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR WITH OPEN LANDING (EASY SCOPE TO CREATE ADDITIONAL BEDROOM) WITH WINDOW TO THE REAR
- BEDROOM WITH ALCOVE SHELVING AND TALL FITTED WARDROBE
- BEDROOM WITH FITTED SHELVED CUPBOARD & DOUBLE WARDROBE WITH HANGING SPACE/SHELVING
- SHELVED LANDING CUPBOARD FOR LINENS ETC. HATCH OFFERING LOFT ACCESS
- BATHROOM WITH SUITE COMPRISING AN ENAMELLED FULL LENGTH BATH WITH MIXER TAP AND HAND-HELD SHOWER ATTACHMENT, WC AND VANITY CONSOLE WITH INSET BASIN AND CUPBOARDS BELOW.
AIRING CUPBOARD HOUSING THE HOT WATER TANK
- GENEROUSLY SIZED, SECLUDED, PART WALLED TRIANGULAR REAR GARDEN, MAINLY EXTENDING TO THE SIDE OF THE COTTAGE WITH ESTABLISHED TREES & SHRUBS. PARTIALLY TERRACED AS ORIENTED ON A GENTLY SLOPING GRADIENT. ACCESS TO DRIVEWAY PARKING AREA
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51255033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.