4 bedroom detached house for saleCONTEMPORARY SPACE. SADDLERS MEWS, ASCOT, BERKSHIRE, SL5 8FW
- Stunning recently built four double bedroom four bath/shower roomed contemporary home offering approximately 2200 sq ft on quiet exclusive private road with south westerly aspect gardens and within ex
- Reception Hall
- Living Room
- Stunning 24' Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Utility Room
- 20' Master Bedroom Suite with wardrobes and shower room
- 20' Second Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two Further Bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- Family Bathroom
Stunning recently built four double bedroom four bath/shower roomed contemporary home offering approximately 2200 sq ft on quiet exclusive private road with south westerly aspect gardens and within exemplary school catchment areas. There are excellent local amenities nearby whilst the centres of Windsor and newly upgraded Bracknell plus access to the M3 and M4 are but a short drive away.
Stunning 24' Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
20' Master Bedroom Suite with wardrobes and shower room
20' Second Bedroom with en-suite shower room
Two Further Bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
Enclosed level garden with patio
Driveway and integral garage to the front
Ensuite Shower Room 3
From the Heatherwood Hospital roundabout take the A329 towards Bracknell. At the first set of traffic lights turn right into Fernbank Road and then after aproximately half a mile take the next turning on the right into Saddlers Mews and the property will be found on the right hand side.
All main services. Gas central heating. Carr Williams wish to advise all interested parties that the services and domestic appliances mentioned in these property particulars have not been tested. The buyer is therefore advised to make all necessary enquiries and tests prior to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51255369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAASCRJ24L5819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carr Williams, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.