2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Hill, Reading, RG1
- Highly Coveted Conservation Area
- Short Walk of the Oracle Shopping Centre (0.5 Miles)
- Character Apartment with High Ceilings
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Re-fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- EPC Rating C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A grade II listed apartment situated in a highly sought after conservation area just 0.7 miles walk of Reading mainline train station. This period apartment is beautifully presented throughout and features a re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of built in appliances, 13'3ft x 13'7ft living room, two double bedrooms and allocated parking for one car. EPC Rating C.
Fast non-stop services to London Paddington, access to Jct 11& 12 of the M4 and within 30 miles of London Heathrow, Central Reading is a desirable area for commuters and families alike. The town is made up of old and new, the town hall, Abbey ruins and Forbury gardens are complimented by the newly developed train station and Oracle shopping centre offering numerous bars, restaurants and the latest shops. Reading is set between the River Thames and River Kennet which meanders through the centre. There is no shortage of leisure facilities with various gyms, clubs and societies not to mention its own Football and Rugby teams. Reading boasts its renowned University along with college and highly sought after primary and secondary schools.
Entrance hall, 13'3 x 13'7 living room, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Utility room, master bedroom, second double bedroom and a bathroom with separate shower.
Communal garden and allocated parking for one car.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains gas, electric and water. Reading Borough Council, council tax band B.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 151706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.