2 bedroom bungalow for saleMoorhen Way, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9DA
- Refurbished Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Location, Viewing Advised
- Sitting/Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen, Built-in oven & hob
- Refitted Shower Room/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Driveway to side to Detached Garage
- Gardens to both Front and Rear
A MODERNISED AND RE-MODELLED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW having recently been refurbished and completely redecorated with a neutral colour scheme throughout. The property has been enhanced and now offers a contemporary open plan living space with a Sitting/Dining Room with door leading to rear garden and a refitted Kitchen with built-in oven and hob, refitted Shower Room/w.c., double glazing and the added benefit of a modern gas heating system with combination boiler serving radiators. The internal doors have also been replaced and include chrome fittings and AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE PRESENTATION OF THE BUNGALOW.
The Bungalow is part of the North Meads Development and is set in a cul-de-sac location and convenient for local amenities including a shopping parade and a medical centre. There is a bus service in North Bersted providing access to Bognor Regis and neighbouring areas. Bognor Regis itself offers a range of shopping facilities, a railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town super stores conveniently available along Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.