3 bedroom terraced house for saleTerrace Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful 3 bedroom terrace house
- Lounge, sitting room & sun room
- Pretty little garden
- Fabulous location
- Close to town & country walks
- EPC energy rating E (52)
When you walk through the front door of this one you will feel like you are right at home already. This really is a charming property full of character. It has some wonderful period features and is extremely light and airy throughout. The bathroom with its roll top bath is a place you could relax for hours and the pretty rear garden is perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine during those warm summer evenings. This home has a real cottage feel and has plenty of space and good size rooms throughout. The location is also very desirable. This side of Newport’s town centre offers so much. Not only can you enjoy a flat level walk in to the town where you can enjoy some wonderful restaurants and shopping facilities, you can also walk in the other direction and find yourself in rolling countryside in just a few minutes. It really is a wonderful place to live and this lovely home offers so much. We feel you will need to be quick on this on as not only its location is great, the house is a real home and you could walk straight in and enjoy your future lives here in style.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this lovely home, I fell in love with it straight away. It did need a little work and a bit of TLC. However, now that I have totally re-decorated the home and also put a brand-new roof on, the house is just beautiful. I must say I also love my new bathroom with the roll top bath. It has been such a great place for me to live and I have loved every moment here. The location is just ideal with some wonderful walks through the country just up the road off Watergate Road. Also, having the town so close by is great when I want to nip to the shops to pick up a few things and better still when going out with friends for a drink or an evening meal as I can walk home in minutes. I will really miss my home but a new life in London beckons.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'10 x 11'7 (3.61m x 3.53m)
- Sitting Room: 12'5 x 9'7 (3.79m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10'4 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room: 9'6 x 6'9 (2.90m x 2.06m)
- Sun Room: 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 11'11 (4.70m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'7 (3.79m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 7'6 (2.69m x 2.29m)
- Front Courtyard
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51261324.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.