3 bedroom terraced house for saleHaslingden Crescent, Lower Gornal, Dudley, DY3
- EPC GRADE C
- Well Presented Modern End Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms En-suite To Bedroom One
- Modern Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom/Wc
- Attractive Living Room
- Rear Garden Having Breathtaking Views
- Allocated Parking Provided
- Modern DAVID WILSON Development
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
****Sold Subject To Contract by Your Move. We Urgently Require Similar Properties. If You Are Thinking of Selling Call Now On 01384 455000 To Arrange A FREE Valuation**** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN THREE BEDROOM HOME LOCATED ON POPULAR DAVID WILDON DEVELOPMENT!!! An internal inspection comes fully recommended on this townhouse with gas central heating and double glazing, which comprises in the main allocated parking with pathway leading to entrance door leading to entrance hallway, living room, guest cloakroom/wc, fitted kitchen/dining room and utility room to ground floor, to the first floor landing leads to three bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one and the house bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property lies a mainly laid to lawn rear garden having stunning elevated views to the rear. EPC grade C.
Located on the ever popular BRECON VIEW development build by David Wilson Homes. Being near to Holloway Street providing transport links into Gornal Village and in the other direction towards Sedgley and Upper Gornal. The property is also conveniently located for local schooling and bus routes.
A thoroughly excellent and well presented three bedroom modern family home. This property comes with a variety of key features, a pick of them being the good size living room, modern kitchen diner having french doors to the rear garden having elevated views, useful utility room and guest cloakroom, three decent bedrooms and house bathroom.
Living Room 17' 9" x 10' 9" (5.42m x 3.28m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 9" x 9' 7" (5.42m x 2.92m )
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 8" (1.64m x 1.73m )
Bedroom 1 10' 2" (min) x 11' 3" (3.1m (min) x 3.42m )
En-Suite Shower Room 4' 1" x 5' 11" (1.24m x 1.79m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 9" (3.32m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 9' 2" (2.26m x 2.78m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 6" (2m x 1.67m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51261354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528721355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.