2 bedroom flat for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Size: 1155 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony: 170 Sq. Ft., facing North
- Level: 1st floor
- 24hr Concierge, Swimming Pool, Gym
- Est. Completion: Q1 2018
- Est: Service charge £8.50 psf
- Leasehold: 999 years
This off-plan 1st floor apartment is available for re-sale. The apartment benefits from two bedrooms, two bathrooms (internally 1155 sq ft) and charming balcony facing North in the prestigious Rathbone Place W1T. The property provides one with the access to indoor swimming pool, screening room, gym, 24 hour concierge, residents lounge, wine cooler room and private residents gardens.
The apartment has a modern open plan kitchen with contemporary appliances which leafs to the living and dining area. With bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the apartment offers comfort in the hectic city life.
Reach your destination from various stations located nearby – Tottenham Court Road (6min, Central Line), Oxford Circus (3min, Central Line), Goodge Street (6min, Northern Line). Just moments away are many restaurants, boutiques, shops. Right around the corner – Fitzrovia, UCL University, British Museum, Convent Garden and Piccadilly circus.
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2392118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.