2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLeasowes Rd, Leyton, London E10 7BE
Offers in Excess of
- Very Popular Location
- Attention - First Time Buyers
- Good Size Family Gardens
- New Lease of 125 Years on Compleation
- Completely Renovated Throughout
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- No Onward Chain
- Investors - Look At This
EweMove Stratford & Forest Gate are proud to present this recently refurbished two bedrooms ground floor Victorian conversion flat providing an ideal first time buy or rental investment. Offering an abundance of light throughout the property and comprises two spacious bedrooms, master bedroom incorporates a bay window to front aspect, an open plan lounge/diner with a modern well-equipped kitchen, second double bedroom, and a three piece bathroom suite with window. Added bonus is a sole use of a substantial rear garden. Offered with no onward chain.
This property is ideal for first-time buyers, a small family or perhaps a "buy to let" opportunity allowing you to tap into the great local rental market. You are well located for numerous bus routes to the neighbouring towns and it is within easy reach of Leyton Midland Road railway station. For those with children in mind, you are also well located for local primary schools.
- Council Tax:
- Service Included:
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Stratford & Forest Gate) - Property Reference 13623
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51261891.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.