3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirkwall Close, Stockton-On-Tees
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Driveway and garage
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Excellent primary and secondary school catchment
This wonderful Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home situated in the very popular location of fairfield.
This wonderful Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home situated in the very popular location of fairfield, with garage and driveway, front and rear enclosed gardens. This popular offers very spacious accommodation both internally and externally. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation and storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 7" to max x 15' 10" to max ( 4.45m to max x 4.83m to max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place with electric fire, two radiators, storage cupboard, TV and telephones points.
Kitchen/diner 8' 5" x 14' 7" ( 2.57m x 4.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and hob with pull out cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC French doors to rear garden and door leading to rear external.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access part boarded and radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 14' ( 2.57m x 4.27m )
Double glazed to front elevation, TV and telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.54m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation,TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.12m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard with boiler, TV point and radiator.
Suite comprising of :- Panelled bath with overhead electric shower, hand wash basin, WC, towel rail radiator , part tiled floor and walls and double glazed window to front elevation.
Block paved driveway and front laid to lawn garden/ Fully enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with patio and gravel areas.
Garage 22' x 9' 2" ( 6.71m x 2.79m )
Double over doors, power, light, double glazed window to side elevation and single glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51262992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.