2 bedroom flat for saleCENTRAL RYDE
- Stunning Sea Views!
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Character Building
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Overlooks Tennis Club Courts
- South Facing Communal Gardens
- Balcony With Sea Views
- Handy For Beach & Mainland Links
- 19'1 Lounge Diner
This first floor apartment is part of a substantial and quite imposing grade II listed building . Brigstocke Terrace is rumoured to have originally been built as gentleman’s residence in the early nineteenth century. Its elevated 'hillside' position makes this attractive building not only part of our heritage but a defining presence within our landscape. The apartment itself enjoys quite spectacular sea views including Ryde Pier, the Spinnaker Tower and passing cruise ships as they leave port. Ryde’s thriving town centre is a short walk away and is host to a wealth of amenities including shops, restaurants, a post office, supermarket etc etc. Sandy beaches and The Esplanade are within easy reach as are local travel facilities and mainland ferry & hovercraft connections. Whether you are looking for a convenient main residence, a holiday home or pied-a-terre this apartment should be high on your list!
Description in brief:-
Lounge/Diner (19'1 max x 13'0 max)
Seaward Facing Balcony
Kitchen (12'4 x 7'6)
Bedroom 1 (12'6 x 11'9)
Bedroom 2 (9'11 x 8'0)
South Facing Balcony
Communal Facilities - South Facing Gardens, & Dustbin storage building
Parking - Car Park on seaward side of building
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8283093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.