3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSilverfield, Broxbourne
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Chain Free
- Single Garage
- Hard Stand Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Call now to View
CHAIN FREE ! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. Please note this property is in need of modernisation in parts and has been priced according. Please call for further information or to book a viewing.
CHAIN FREE ! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this good sized three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. This property offers good sized accommodation throughout however is in need of modernisation in parts. Ideally located on a peaceful close in Broxbourne within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including highly regarded schools, Broxbourrne Railway Station and A10/M25 transport links. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator and laminated flooring. Doors to:
Lounge 24' 8" x 12' 10" max ( 7.52m x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed sliding doors to rear aspect, feature fireplace and radiators.
Kitchen 24' 9" x 13' ( 7.54m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect leading to garden, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splash backs, integrated single oven, four ring gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler, large larder cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 3.71m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 6" max ( 3.71m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property a carport leading to attached garage and landscaped garden. To the rear a patio area leading to laid lawn and bordered shrubbery also benefiting from side access.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51263646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.