2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenlea Court, Dalton, Huddersfield
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- En-Suite Facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Will Appeal To Buy-To-Let Investors and First Time Buyers
- Good Access To Huddersfield Town Centre
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £64,000 for 186 Greenlea Court. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 8 Westgate, HD1 1NN 01484 542072 before exchange of contracts.
The property is located in popular Dalton approximately one mile east of the town centre between Moldgreen and Kirkheaton.
Enter the apartment into the hallway which has a two cupboards; one housing the water tank and there is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted heater.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 7" pus door recess ( 5.38m x 3.53m pus door recess )
This good sized reception room has uPVC double glazed French windows to the front elevation and two electric wall heaters.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.06m )
Fitted with an attractive range of base and wall units with an inset stainless steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap. There are a range of integrated appliances comprising a washing, fridge freezer and electric hob and oven with cooker hood over. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 1" ( 4.17m max x 2.77m )
A double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes and an electric wall mounted heater.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 6' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.01m )
A second double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and an electric wall mounted heater.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and WC. The room has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, an extractor fan and part tiled walls.
The property has allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51263664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF109316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.