3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorston Avenue, Bispham, FY2
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully Maintained Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Extended to Rear, Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC, Beautiful Four Piece Family Bathroom
- No Chain Delay, Beautiful Rear Garden
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 13' 5" x 11' 10" (4.11m x 3.62m) Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM 14' 9" x 8' 5" (4.52m x 2.57m) Radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, two openings through to the kitchen, door to ground floor WC.
WC Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator and under-stairs storage space.
KITCHEN 13' 6" x 7' 4" (4.14m x 2.25m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric gas oven and grill, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, doors leading to;;
BEDROOM 1 13' 7" x 11' 6" (4.16m x 3.51m) Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 5" (3.44m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 11' 5" x 8' 5" (3.49m x 2.58m) (measurements up to wardrobe) Double glazed window to front, fitted with a built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a four piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure and low-level WC, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, tiled walls, decorative ceiling.
GARDENS To the rear of the property is a mature, well established and beautifully maintained lawned garden with well stocked planted borders and rear patio area, timber storage shed. To the front of the property is a garden space with planted border and gated access to the side of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51271215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.