5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Rowland's Castle, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached character family home
- Immaculately presented
- Turntable driveway; ample parking
- Positioned opposite Rowland's Castle green
- Versatile room above double garage
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £995,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Come and take a look around this beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in Rowlands Castle which perfectly encapsulates the brilliant mix of a period style property with a well thought out contemporary and modern interior. As soon as you pull up to the outside of the house you will find yourself taken back by the exterior of the property where the words kerb appeal quite simply do not do it justice. The flint wall which separates the houses grounds from the general public is in keeping with the style of house.This is further proven when you step in through the front door; take a wander to the back of the property where you will find a modern extension with a fantastic size family room where you will see you and your family spend most of your time.The upstairs does not disappoint, with all bedrooms of a good size and the master bedroom has been so well thought out with almost floor to ceiling windows, a sizeable en suite and dressing room. The ideal property to lay down some routes with your family.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here at The Green for around 5 years now and we have absolutely loved it here. It’s such a lovely little community and everything you could want or need is close by including a couple of brilliant little places just across the green to grab a bite to eat at the weekends. We bought the house when it needed real renovation and have added a big double storey extension at the back of the house which has created a light and airy family space where we really do spend a lot of our time. We hope the next owners are as happy here as we have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'3 x 11'1 (4.35m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Area: 30'2 x 16'3 (9.20m x 4.96m)
- Utility Room: 7'6 x 7'6 (2.29m x 2.29m)
- Family Room: 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Study: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Area: 16'0 x 7'8 (4.88m x 2.34m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 1'1 (3.25m x 0.33m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'8 x 9'4 (3.25m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51271983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.