2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackburn Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
- Blackburn Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
- 2 Bedroom, End Terrace Back-To-Back
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Ideal 1st Home or Buy To Let
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Convenient For Town Centre Amenities
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Ready To Buy & Move In To Now!
NEW!!! - 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE BACK TO BACK HOME, PERFECT FIRST PROPERTY OR BUY TO LET - Well Presented With Neutral Decor Throughout, Recent Boiler Just 1 Year Old, Ready To Move In To - NO CHAIN DELAY - Call Us Today!!!
Blackburn Road, Haslingden, Rossendale is an unusual, 2 bedroom end of terrace back-to-back property, perfectly situated to take advantage of town centre amenities and excellent nearby motorway connections. Neutrally decorated and presented throughout, this property could equally well be a great first home or buy-to-let. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY this property benefits from a recent boiler fitted a year and is available to buy and move in to now.
Internally, this property briefly comprises: Vestibule, Kitchen, Lounge, Under Stairs Store, first floor Landing off to Bedrooms 1 & 2 and the Bathroom.
Located highly conveniently for Haslingden town centre amenities, this home has great facilities within easy walking distance. Sought after local schools and excellent motorway connections are close by, as are public transport links, supermarket shopping, healthcare, sports and leisure facilities.
* 2 Bedroom, End Terrace Back-To-Back * Ideal First Home or Buy-To-Let * Super Convenient Location * Neutral Decor Throughout * NO CHAIN DELAY
Vestibule - 0.90m x 0.91m (2'11" x 3'0") -
Kitchen - 4.74m x 4.16m (15'7" x 13'8") -
Lounge - 4.62m x 4.09m (15'2" x 13'5") -
Under Stairs Store -
Landing - 2.08m x 1.07m (6'10" x 3'6") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.60m x 4.10m (15'1" x 13'5") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.36m x 4.13m (7'9" x 13'7") -
Bathroom - 2.83m x 2.05m (9'3" x 6'9") -
Agents Notes - Council Tax: Band 'A'
Stamp Duty: 0% up to £125,000, 2% of the amount between £125,001 & £250,000, 5% of the amount between £250,001 & £925,000, 10% of the amount between £925,001 & £1,500,000. For some purchases, an additional 3% surcharge may be payable on properties with a sale price of £40,000 and over. Please call us for any clarification on the new Stamp Duty system or to find out what this means for your purchase.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27344217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.