3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTURNBERRY at Waterside @ Ferry Village, Whimbrel Way, Renfrew, PA4
- Family home
- Part Exchange available
- End-terrace townhouse
- 3 double bedrooms
- En suite
- 2 bed apartments and 3 bed townhouses
- Help to Buy available
- Minutes from access to M8
- Glasgow City Centre in 15 mins
Split over three levels, the ground floor offers a DOUBLE BEDROOM with EN SUITE and French doors leading out to the BACK GARDEN. The first floor has a kitchen/breakfast and living room with dining area. The second floor comprises a two further DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom.
- Ensuite 1 - 1.5 x 2.33m (4'11'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.81 x 4.39m (15'9'' x 14'4'')
- Kitchen - 2.47 x 3.59m (8'1'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.81 x 3.42m (15'9'' x 11'2'')
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.14m (5'10'' x 3'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.8 x 3.68m (15'8'' x 12'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.86 x 3.43m (15'11'' x 11'2'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.15m (5'6'' x 7'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51273003.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.