2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Carleton_Grove at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Two bed detached home
- High quality kitchen units and worktops
- French doors to sitting room opening on to patio and rear garden
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Turfed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Walls and ceilings decorated in white
- Ask about our Help to Buy Service
The Carleton’s contemporary interior comprises two spacious bedrooms, with a stylish en suite and built-in wardrobe in the master. There’s also a luxury bathroom to cleanse away the day, while downstairs the large sitting room creates a great family hub to unwind in, featuring French doors to the rear garden. The separate high specification kitchen is supported by an understairs cupboard to hide away clutter and all-important W.C. for guests.
FOR HELP TO BUY* JUST ASK CALA
Here is an example to show you how Help to Buy could help you move into The Carleton (Please note our example has been based on Plot 19, The Carleton. Please consult our Sales Consultants for plot specific calculations.):
5% Deposit (paid by you) £14,248
20% Government equity loan assistance £56,990
75% Mortgage (arranged by you) £213,712
Total purchase price £284,950
The equity loan assistance is interest free for five years. After five years you would pay a fee of 1.75% of the Help to Buy loan, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index plus 1%. The Help to Buy equity loan assistance will be secured by a second charge over the property. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. For full details, consult our sales advisor or view our Help to Buy brochure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7f2946db-3159-4652-9995-d31f7abab8fa_2_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.