3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorland Road, Walthamstow, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY (13TH JAN) - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Period property
- Upstairs bathroom
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £625,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Situated in a quiet, tree lined, residential road is where you will find this three bedroom period property. As you walk up the path you instantly fall in love with the house as it has significant kerb appeal.All the rooms are well proportioned in size and tastefully decorated in neutral colours, great for those who either want to move in and unpack or those who want to add their own personal touch.The bright and airy through lounge has a large bay window which floods the room with natural light and is a perfect space for entertaining friends and family whilst maintaining a cosy and homely feel.The jewel in the crown is the well maintained rear garden which becomes a quiet spot to relax in and enjoy a glass of wine after a hard days work or ideal for those keen gardeners.You are well located for the open green spaces of St James’ Park and also the local conservation area which is ideal for the outdoor types to take a leisurely stroll, let the children play or take the dog for a walk.Commuters are well served by being only a short walk away from St James’ Street Station and Blackhorse Road Tube Station making the daily commute to work stress free.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The property has been in our family for over 25 years and has been a real family home for us. The road has a real community feel and the neighbours here are lovely.It’s extremely handy being so close to the local shops and the transport links are excellent.We really do wish the new owners every happiness in their new home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 18'2 x 6'0 (5.54m x 1.83m)
- Dining Area/ Through Lounge: 12'10 x 9'9 (3.91m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 9'8 (3.94m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 8'5 (3.97m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'6 x 5'2 (1.98m x 1.58m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51283164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.