3 bedroom terraced house for saleBriansway, Saltash
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Family Home
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Quiet Location
- Well Presented Throughout
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this deceptively spacious mid-terraced family home, located in a popular residential area of Saltash. The property features three bedrooms, a 21ft living room, driveway & single garage, an enclosed rear garden, UPVC DG & GCH. Viewing advised!
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this deceptively spacious mid-terraced Three bedroom family home, located in a popular residential area of Saltash. The property features, a 21ft dual aspect living/dining room, driveway with single garage, an enclosed rear garden, UPVc Double Glazed windows and Gas Central Heating.
The property is approached from the road via the driveway and onto the path through the front garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
From the UPVc double glazed front door you gain access to the generous internal entrance porch. From here you have an internal door leading onto the Hallway.
This spacious hallway gives you access first to the lounge/Diner and on to the Kitchen. As an added benefit there are two useful storage cupboards. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 21' 10" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 6.65m Max x 3.20m Max )
This beautiful dual aspect room has ample of space for a family sized dining table and chairs and living room furniture. In addition there is a large UPVc double glazed bay window overlooking the front of the property, plus UPVc patio doors out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 10" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.41m Max )
The kitchen comprises of a good selection of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and a stainless steel sink with drainer, there is also space for a cooker and plumbing for a washing machine together with an integrated fridge with space for a freezer in the hall way cupboard. The UPVc double glazed rear door gives you access to the garden patio area, with two side UPVc double glazed windows.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.02m Max )
The Master bedroom is a wonderful sized double with a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. Radiator
Second Bedroom 10' 9" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.72m Max )
The second bedroom is also a double with a built-in wardrobe, radiator and UPVC window to the rear elevation.
Third Bedroom 8' 9" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 2.67m Max x 2.11m Max )
The third bedroom is an excellent sized single bedroom with radiator & UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The family bathroom comprises of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a bath with a mains fed shower over, there is also a UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to the rear of the property. Radiator.
The single garage has an up & over door, with driveway parking in front of the garage for one vehicle.
The rear garden has a paved patio area with plenty of space for garden seating and dining area. From there it leads on to a lawned area with a selection of mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51286701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.