4 bedroom detached house for saleCarwood Lane, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Detached Family Home
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Feature Kitchen
- Utility & Cloaks/WC
- Three piece family bathroom
- Fantastic landscaped gardens
- Double Drive and Attached Garage
- Cul-de-Sac location in private lane
- Superbly presented
Rarely does a property come to market of this calibre. A credit to the current owner, this detached family home is presented to market in outstanding condition. Located in a private cul-de-sac off Chorley Old Road, the property has ease of access to amenities including; countryside walks, well-renowned schooling and transport links. The property has been largely improved since ownership and has planning consent approved for further extension (planning ref 13/00658/FUL). The generous and established gardens are simply a joy to behold, with landscaped and manicured gardens to front and rear. The property also enjoys far reaching views to the front. The accommodation features four well-proportioned first floor bedrooms, a stunning kitchen open to dining area and snug, a through lounge with feature fireplace, utility room, cloaks/WC, three piece family bathroom and a galleried landing. Parking is via a double width drive and attached integral double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51287970.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7360820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.