4 bedroom detached house for saleFourteen Acre Avenue, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Ex Show Home
- Kitchen/Dining Room & Utility Room
- Sitting Room, Further Sitting Room/Dining Room and Study/Snug
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms With Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Fourth Bedroom With En-Suite
- Gated Driveway Leading To Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
A wonderful and unique opportunity to purchase an attractive ex show-home which offers versatile accommodation. Benefitting from the remainder of the NHBC guarantee, the modern property offers well-proportioned accommodation including a beautifully appointed and spacious kitchen/breakfast room with additional utility room. The kitchen benefits from integrated appliances and patio doors leading out onto a south facing rear garden. Also on the ground floor, there is a double aspect sitting room with once again doors leading onto the garden, a dining room/further sitting room, double aspect study/snug and a WC. Four impressive size bedrooms can be found on the first floor, the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom and a further three double bedrooms, two of them benefitting from a Jack and Jill style bathroom and the fourth bedroom and en-suite shower room.
An internal inspection is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the accommodation the property has to offer.
Outside, the garden is private and has a decking area which gives way to lawn with shrub borders. There is a gated driveway which provides off-road parking for two cars leading to a garage with a pitched roof.
The pretty village of Felpham offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, a doctors' surgery with pharmacy, a sports centre with swimming pool, golf club, and a range of useful shops. Felpham sailing club and Middleton sports club are also nearby. Historic Arundel, the cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately 10 mile radius.
A substantial detached 1,700 sqft four bedroom house located on a modern development in Felpham
Sitting Room 14'1 (4.29m) x 14' (4.27m)
Study/Snug 9'2 (2.79m) x 7'9 (2.36m)
Second Sitting Room 16'10 (5.13m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 21' (6.4m) x 15'5 (4.7m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16'3 (4.95m) x 14'2 (4.32m)
Bedroom 2 14'4 (4.37m) x 12'3 (3.73m)
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Bedroom 3 12'3 (3.73m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Bedroom 4 12'6 (3.81m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Garage 17'9 (5.41m) x 9' (2.74m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51288996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 259029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.