2 bedroom terraced house for saleDevonshire Road, Chorley, PR7
- No chain delay
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Utility & Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Entrance Vestibule & Hall
- Palisade Garden Front - Yard To Rear
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Close To Town Centre Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
* View now or miss out! * Sold with no onward chain, this garden terraced house is presented to market in excellent condition, also offering scope for some cosmetic upgrade for those looking to put there own stamp upon it. The property offers spacious accommodation over two storeys and briefly comprises to ground floor vestibule, hallway, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility and shower room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the Master bedroom being full width of the house and having 2 windows to the front elevation. There is also a generous three piece bathroom. Outside there is an eye-catching palisade garden with wrought ironwork and an enclosed rear garden. Benefiting from a gas central heating system and double glazing, early viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51289056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8373825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.