2 bedroom cottage for saleRoborough
- Quaint Character Cottage built late 1800's
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room
- Two bedrooms with cast iron fireplaces
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Solar panels which are owned
- Little gated garden to the front
- Attractive paving to the side and rear
- Parking for two vehicles
THE PROPERTY A lovely quaint character end of terrace cottage built late 1800's offering cosy accommodation with kitchen/breakfast room leading through to the sitting room with feature recessed fireplace and to the first floor two bedrooms each with pretty cast iron fireplaces and a shower room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and solar panels which are owned. There is parking to the rear for two vehicles. To the front of the property there is a little gated garden and attractive block paving to the side and rear of the property providing a private and sunny garden area.
The cottage is fronting Tavistock Road and can be accessed via the front gate or by parking to the rear which is accessed by a driveway a little further down from the property.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 9" x 11' 8" (3.58m x 3.56m)
SITTING ROOM 11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 6' 6" (2.62m x 1.98m)
SHOWER ROOM 5' 4" x 4' 8" (1.63m x 1.42m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51291396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288004268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.