2 bedroom flat for saleGainsborough Mansions, Barons Court, W14
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Sought after mansion block
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Large eat in kitchen
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Guest cloakroom
- Communal gardens and tennis courts
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A fantastic two bedroom second floor apartment, which is situated within a charming red brick mansion block, benefiting from access to pretty communal gardens and tennis courts.
Queens Club Gardens also benefits from an estate office, and is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants on Kensington High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51291429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.