2 bedroom apartment for saleBranagh Court, Reading
- Purpose Build Ground Floor Apartment
- Two 'Double' Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- 20' Living Room / Kitchen
- 'No Onward Chain'
- One Allocated Parking Space
Sansome & George Reading - Bordering the suburb of Tilehurst, this purpose built Apartment is conveniently situated within approximately 1 mile of both Tilehurst & West Reading Train Stations as well being within 2 minutes walk of a regular bus services, along with a wealth of amenities to include ‘Tesco Extra’ 24 hour Supermarket, Battle Library, local Shops, Pubs, Cafes’, Restaurants and Reading Retail Park with ‘The Gym’.
Occupying a Ground Floor position and approached via Communal Entrance with security entry phone system, accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall housing hot water cupboard providing access to two 'Double' Bedrooms, of which Bedroom 1 benefits from En-Suite Shower Room, Three Piece Bathroom Suite and 20'x16' Living Room and Kitchen. Externally there is a private patio area accessed via sliding door from the Living Room.
Offered to the market with No Onward Chain, a Lease Term in excess of 100 years and with an anticipated annual rental yield of circa 4.75% strong early interest is to be expected.
For further information on the property or to arrange an internal viewing please contact West & Central Reading Office (0118 958 3333).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51291873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27345637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.