3 bedroom bungalow for saleWordsworth Place, Walton-le-Dale, Preston, PR5
- Semi detached true bungalow with a large rear garden
- Hall, generously sized lounge with living flame gas fire
- Breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms
- Sun lounge with patio doors opening onto sun trap garden
- Gas combination boiler, uPVC double glazed windows
- Large concrete side patio provides good potential to extend
- Garage and driveway provide off road parking, no chain
Deceptively spacious semi detached true bungalow with a large rear garden situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac location, hall, generously sized lounge displaying living flame gas fire, breakfast kitchen, sun lounge with patio doors opening onto a secluded sun trap large rear garden, three bedrooms, three piece bathroom suite, gas combination boiler uPVC double glazed windows, large concrete side patio provides good potential to extend, garage and driveway to the side provides off road parking for numerous vehicles, there is no chain with the property sale.
Walton-le-Dale is situated perfectly for motorway access and various bus routes. The park and ride is situated behind the Capital Centre shopping area, which is walking distance from several locations in Walton-le-Dale. The Capital Centre has restaurants, children's play centre and a gym as well as major retailers in situ. The area has several primary schools and high schools to choose from, along with a fantastic choice of nurseries and pre-schools
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51292176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.