2 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, Brandon, Coventry, CV8
- Packed with Character, a 2 Double Bedroom Mid Terraced Cottage
- Easy Access to A46/A45/M69/M6 and M40
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with Range Cooker and Dishwasher
- Charming Lounge with Log Burning Stove
- Luxury Bathroom with Separate Double Shower
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Pretty Gardens inc Courtyard with 2 Storage Sheds
- Beams, Fireplaces, Feature Oak Doors, etc
- Chain Free
- Good Storage
Packed with Character, a 2 Double Bedroom Mid Terraced Cottage over 3 Storeys in this Pretty Village with Easy Access to the A46/A45/M69 between Coventry + Rugby. Log Burning Stove. Dining Kitchen with Range Cooker. Utility. Gas Central Heating. Luxury Bathroom + Shower. Pretty Gardens. Good Storage
WHAT MAKES THIS PROPERTY SO SPECIAL?
- Located in Main Street within walking distance of the Village Pub, this charming cottage is ideal for combining village/country living with easy access to amenities. Warwickshire Retail Park at Binley is located just 2.6 miles to the west. Coventry is 6 miles to the west and Rugby 7 miles to the East providing easy access to the A46/A45/M6 M69 and M40.
- This well presented cottage is packed with character including log burning stove, feature fireplaces, beams, feature oak doors, wooden and tiled floors, etc.
- The cottage has mains gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
- Approached over a block paved fore garden with wooden rail fence, the sitting room with wood burning stove is warm and cosy with plentiful, practical built in storage to either side of the chimney and under stairs.
-The well proportioned Dining Kitchen is perfect for friends and family visits with french doors onto the rear courtyard. The part vaulted Dining Kitchen with exposed beams has contemporary cottage style fitted floor and wall units, oak worktops and belfast sink with antique style mixer tap over. A gas range cooker with electric oven and integrated dishwasher are included.
- There is a useful Utility room off the Dining Kitchen with space for washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer.
- The Spacious, Luxury, Chic Bathroom has a separate double walk in Shower, roll top style bath, wc, sink and complimentary tiled floor.
- The Master Double Bedroom on the 1st Floor continues the luxury feel with Built in Wardrobes, Cupboard, Beamed ceiling and Feature Fireplace.
- The 2nd Floor Double Bedroom has sloping ceiling with exposed beams.
- The Staircase in topped and tailed with Oak Doors retaining the cosy feel.
- The Dining Kitchen leads onto a private courtyard, ideal for relaxing and sharing a glass of wine. The courtyard has an external shed and wood store for the lounge stove.
- There is an additional private lawned garden with borders planted with shrubs, etc and gravel patio area.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:-
- Chain Free.
- Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas central heating. The vendors costs for heating, lighting and hot water over the last 12 months have totalled £1740 per year, equivalent to £145 pcm.
- Council Tax Band C, Rugby DC £1502.22pa 2017/18.
- There is an alarm in place.
- All items of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but could be available by separate negotoation.
- Plentiful on street parking with Main Street being a One Way Street.
- The cottage benefits from a right of easy access to the rear across the adjoining left hand end of terrace neighbours garden.
- Accompanied viewings by appointment only.
Lounge 15` 6" (Max) x 16` 8" (Max) (4.73m (Max) x 5.09m (Max) )
Dining Kitchen 12` 1" (Max) x 15` 10" (Max) (3.69m (Max) x 4.82m (Max) )
Bathroom with Shower 11`6" x 6`2" Max (3.51m x 1.88m Max)
Master Bedroom 14` 9" (Max) x 12` 6" (Max) (4.51m (Max) x 3.81m (Max) )
Second Bedroom 16` 10" (Max) x 16` 8" (Max) (5.13m (Max) x 5.08m (Max) )
The village of Brandon is found in Warwickshire approximately six miles to the east of Coventry and seven miles to the west of Rugby.
The village has its own good Pub/Restaurant called The Royal Oak and is also home to the Brandon Hall Hotel, Spa and Fitness centre. Other local amenities include Brandon Wood Golf Course whilst there are local shops found in the adjoining village of Wolston whilst The Warwickshire Retail Park is located just 2.6 miles to the west at Binley.
For commuters, both the A46 and A45 Trunk Roads are located around 2 miles away which lead onto the region`s motorway network.
The village comes within the school catchment area for Lawrence Sheriff grammar school (boys) and Rugby High grammar school (girls), the top two performing schools for GCSE results in Warwickshire.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.