2 bedroom terraced house for saleEssex Crescent, Billingham
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED two bedroom terraced property which benefits from a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM. The property offers TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & low maintenance FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED terraced property which would be an ideal first home or rental investment. Internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & beautiful kitchen. To the first floor there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & bathroom with white suite & overhead shower. Externally are LOW MAINTENANCE gardens which are very well presented & pleasant to enjoy sunshine. This home is also gas central heated & UPVC double glazed. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, door to lounge, stairs to landing.
Lounge 13' 4" plus bay x 11' 5" max ( 4.06m plus bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire with light oak surround, radiator, telephone & t.v. points, coving to ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, door through to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 7' ( 3.58m x 2.13m )
Double glazed french doors into rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard, leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side & rear, door into rear garden, modern shaker style fitted kitchen, beech effect work surfaces, stainless steel 1½ bowl sink/drainer, part tiled, electric hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, loft access, doors to 2 x bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 4" ( 4.14m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, fully tiled.
Shared alley way from the front to the rear of the property. Low maintenance paved areas to the front & rear, storage sheds to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51293166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.