1 bedroom flat for saleGayfield Place Lane, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH1
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- New Development
23 Gayfield Place Lane is part of a charming period building located right in the heart of Edinburgh. This property has undergone an extensive and meticulous refurbishment, resulting in the creation of a stunning one bedroom flat. EPC rating C.
Whilst maintaining the outstanding original character of the building, all care has been taken by the current developers to introduce many new features designed to provide the comforts and convenience of 21st century luxury and modernity.
The specification includes:
- Contemporary designed German 'Schüller' kitchen with integrated Siemans appliances and a luxury silestone worktop.
- A mixture of high quality flooring including wide panel engineered oak flooring, woollen carpet and tiled bathroom.
- Stylish bathroom with high quality fittings and sanitary ware including Duravit and Vado.
- Fully restored sash and case windows.
- Newly installed central heating system with Nest smart thermostat.
- Underfloor heating in selected areas.
- Newly installed electric wiring, Cat 6 cabling, feature lighting and plumbing throughout.
- Private lockable external cellar / store.
Access via a secure key pad entry system to the shared communal garden at the rear of the properties is included. The nearby Gayfield Square Gardens is open to members of the public.
Situated on the edge of the city's Georgian New Town, Gayfield Place enjoys an enviable location in one of Edinburgh's most desirable residential areas.
The property is within walking distance of the main retail and commercial hubs of George Street, Princes Street and the forthcoming new St James Centre. Elegant boutique shopping can be found nearby on Broughton Street and Multrees Walk. For everyday grocery shopping there is a Tesco Express nearby and a Co-operative on McDonald Road.
There is a wide variety of recreational facilities within easy reach including the Playhouse Theatre, the Omni Centre with its gym, cinema and eateries, and the open spaces of Inverleith Park and The Royal Botanic Gardens. Waverley train station is within close proximity and an efficient tram service runs from York Place.
The Edinburgh Academy, Fettes College and Erskine Stewart's Melville Schools are all a short drive away. The property falls within the catchment for Broughton Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51293418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDC170206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.