3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoreland Drive, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern Three Bedroom Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking & Private Gardens
- Quiet Residential Development
- Open Plan Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Ideal Family Home
With pleasure we offer to the market this extremely well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home, situated on a recent yet already well established quiet development. The Bellway built home offers a fantastic standard of living with this property maintained and presented to a very high standard throughout. Internally the property briefly comprises: entrance hall with WC, lounge and modern fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and good sized gardens to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51293592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8252789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.