Detached house for saleLooe, Cornwall
- Approximately 38.16 acres of land available in three lots
- Lot 1-4.65 acres contained in a single level enclosure.
- Lot 2-28.42 acres contained in two large easy working enclosures.
- Lot 3 - 5.09 acres of land in a single enclosure
- All lots with road frontage
The land extends in all to approximately 38.16 acres (15.44 hectares) and is available in three lots as follows:-
Lot 1—a single field of gently sloping land extending to approximately 4.65 acres (1.88 hectares) with direct access onto a parish road (edged red on the plan).
Freehold and subject to an agreement whereby vacant possession will be available on 31st December 2017.
It is understood that a private water pipe runs through Lots 1, 2 and 3. Our vendor has advised us that this is a private supply and all prospective purchasers must make there own inquiries in relation to the use of water.
For identification purposes only and not to scale.
The plan of the land is based on Ordnance Survey extracts and Rural Payments Agency’s (RPA) maps and the areas are not guaranteed and intending Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 3DZ.
Easements, Wayleaves, Rights of Way
The land is offered for sale, subject to and with the benefit of all matters contained in or referred to in the Property and Charges Register of the registered title together with all public or private rights of way, wayleaves, easements and other rights of way, which cross the property.
Any Purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of all boundaries and neither the Vendor nor the Vendor’s agent will be responsible for defining the boundaries or the ownership thereof. Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points on the particulars or plans or the interpretation of them, the question shall be referred to the Vendor’s agent, whose decision acting as expert, shall be final.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. We are open from at least 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Kivells Farms & Land Department, 7-8 Bay Tree Hill,
Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 4BE. Tel: 01579 345543. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kivells for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
The particulars are set out only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute part of an offer or contract
All descriptions, photographs - which may be taken with a wide angle lens or zoom, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given without responsibility and any intending Purchasers or Tenants should not rely on them as statements or
representation of the fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
No person in the employment of Kivells has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. In the event that our details are used in part exchange negotiations we reserve the right to recoup our costs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8208710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.