3 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Grange, Burghwallis, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached home
- Unique character and charm
- Kitchen, Lounge, Utility area
- Bathroom, En suite
- Front and rear gardens
A fabulous three bedroom family home offers fantastic living accommodation in a unique, cottage style. The property benefits from front, side and rear enclosed gardens.
With access to the lounge and stairs rising to the second floor landing.
Lounge 7' 4" x 14' 2" max ( 2.24m x 4.32m max )
The focal point of the room is the exposed brick fire surround. There is a cupboard housing the concealed wall mounted boiler. The lounge has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. An exposed brick archway leads to the kitchen diner.
Dining Room 8' x 13' 10" plus hallway ( 2.44m x 4.22m plus hallway )
With laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 13' 8" plus hallway ( 2.36m x 4.17m plus hallway )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a four ring gas hob with electric oven and grill and a side facing double glazed window. There is access to the utility room.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.28m )
A double room with a double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is access to the en suite.
There is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' x 16' 2" ( 2.74m x 4.93m )
The master bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and two central heating radiators. There are characterful beams to the ceiling and access to the en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
With a double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary style three peice suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. There is tiling to the walls and a extractor fan.
With a loft hatch. Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin and a paneled bath. There is tiling to the walls and beams to the ceiling.
This en suite to the master bedroom is fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin, an extractor fan and a shower cubicle. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a lawn. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51294486.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.