3 bedroom detached house for saleHam Lane, Gosport
- Beautifully presented detached three bedroom property
- En-suite to master
- Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing
- South facing rear garden
- Garage & off road parking
- Must view!
* THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE * OFF ROAD PARKING *SPACIOUS LOUNGE * SEPARATE DINER * FITTED KITCHEN * CONSERVATORY * EN-SUITE TO MASTER * GARAGE *VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Fox and Sons are excited to introduce this well presented three bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with ample off road parking. Please don't miss the opportunity to view the beautiful family home with spacious bedrooms and the added feature of a en-suite of the master bedroom, call now and don't miss out!
UPVC door to front access, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, UPVC patio doors to garden, electric fire place, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 7' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, door to:
Conservatory 15' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.36m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, UPVC French style doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tilled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 4" ( 2.13m x 1.93m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with cupboard under, extractor fan, wc, fully tiled walls.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear the garden is south facing with a patio section, raised astro turf area, summer house with power, side access, access to garage and enclosed to perimeters.
Up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51298629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.