4 bedroom detached house for salePenberry Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale & Well Worth Early Internal Viewing
- A Nicely Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Location in Ingleby Barwick
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room with Front Bay Window
- Refitted Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Family Bathroom White Three Piece Suite & Useful Cloakroom/WC on The Ground Floor
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Offers an En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Pleasant Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale and Well Worth Early Internal Viewing. A Nicely Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home. Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Location in Ingleby Barwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51299232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.