4 bedroom detached house for saleTopaz Way, Chorley, PR6
- No chain delay
- Spacious Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms (3 double)
- En-Suite to Master & Guest Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Entrance Hall & Cloaks/WC
- Generous Gardens
- Double Drive & Storage Garage
- Popular Residential Estate
Situated on a popular residential estate and sold with no onward chain delay, this 4 bedroom (3 double) modern detached house certainly ticks the boxes for modern family living. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation featuring two spacious reception rooms, entrance hall, cloaks/WC, open plan breakfast kitchen, en-suite shower rooms to both Master & Guest bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Outside there are generous gardens to both front and rear and double driveway parking. The garage is currently split by partition to include a storage and drying room. Located within 1 mile of Chorley town centre amenities, the property is also conveniently located for access to countryside walks on and around Rivington and regional transport links. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and location of this splendid family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51299346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8380030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.